Monday, January 03, 2005

Are you walking with HIM today?


Dear Daughter of God,

What is it you are searching for? Why are you changing yourself to get what you think you need? You are just perfect the way I made you...make no changes to get the attention of anyone...you have stolen My heart with your eyes..."You have ravished my heart, My sister, my spouse; You have ravished my heart With one look of your eyes, With one link of your necklace." - SofS 4:9 With Me by your side you are never alone. Seek me and I will guide you to "the one" who will love you here on earth.Wait for Me to guide you to "the one" who will be the spiritual leader in your family.


Ladies, Wait for the Lord to open that door. Trust me...we think sometimes that we have everything handled, but to be honest we have no idea truly what we need. The character, personality, and passion for the Lord we would truly need in our husband to be. I thought I knew what I wanted in a husband..and God has given me so much more. I couldn't have asked for better...The wait is worth every second...knowing God has placed this person into your life is amazing and most of all a God send...God walked him into my life and He can do the same for you. Just don't stop walking through life fearing that you will miss the chance of meeting that mystery guy...God will walk you onto that path at the time He feels you will handle it with maturity and wisdom...and the guy is waiting for you just the same...


One thing I would like to say...Don't lose focus on what the Lord has called you to do with your life...the guy will come at the right time...for your life and his life as well. also the Lord could be preparing him...you might be ready, but the guy may not be...pray for him...he might not even be saved yet...pray for his salvation...he might be falling back...pray for him the return to Christ...much pray is to go into this part of your life...


About 3 years ago I broke up with a guy I thought I would marry..boy was I blind to what the Lord was doing in the life of my love...He had just come to know Christ...A new believer...growing...I praise the Lord for opening his eyes...Pray for your future husband, Ladies! They need our prayers...they will be the spiritual leaders of this generation and they need to know we are behind them the whole way...even before we knew them...I have no doubt they would do the same for you as well...I know he did for me... 


A woman who walks with the Lord is what they are praying for...I long to be the daughter, sister, wife and mother God had created me to be...what about you? I am praying for you, ladies...Stand Strong!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home