Sunday, February 27, 2005

Asking God to Come into Our Lives!






Avoid using the words 'If only...' and 'I should
have...'. These can destroy
your peace of mind and even your health.
Lord, help me to stop punishing
myself for past mistakes and live
in the peace of the present.



S C R I P T U R E F O R T H E D A Y

"So I say to you, Ask, and it will be given you;
search, and you will find; knock, and the door
will be opened for you. For everyone who
asks receives, and everyone who searches finds,
and for everyone whoknocks, the door
will be opened."

~ Luke 11:9-10 ~



M E D I T A T I O N F O R T H E D A Y

"Behold, I shall stand at the door and knock.
If any person hear my voice and open the door,
I will come in and remain with that person
and that person with me." The knocking of
God's spirit, asking God to come into our lives,
is due to no merit of ours, though it is in
response to the longing of our hearts. We can
keep a listening ear, an ear bent to catch
the sound of the gentle knocking at the door of
our heart by the spirit of God. Then we can open
the door of our hearts and let God's spirit come in.



P R A Y E R F O R T H E D A Y

I pray that I may let God's spirit come into my heart.
I pray that it may fill me with an abiding peace.





~ Marilyn Christine ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home